ponedeljek, 27. februar 2017

Day 108: Food 4

Last time I don't eat because I feel sick. Because it I lost more kg than I think I can, so I think that is not only that I don't eat so much than before.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel bad because no need eat because I'm too sick for that. When and as I see myself to feel bad because no need eat because I'm too sick for that, I stop and breath. I realize that I must listen my body, but I must eat or drink too. If I can't eat, I must drink as much as possible. I commit myself that I eat what and when I can eat and need eat.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel bad because I lost kg because I don't eat so much not because I move my ass. When and as I see myself to feel bad because I lost kg because I don't eat so much not because I move my ass, I stop and breath. I realize that if I lost some kg is no meter how, but more important is if that lost stay lost and no have soon more kg than I have before. I commit myself that I look what I eat and begin with sport and move my ass as soon as possible.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be worry about food and lost weight. When and as I see myself to be worry about food and lost weight, I stop and breath. I realize that I have a lot of kg and I can lost it faster than later, but I must look that I lost it or be in the same weigh. I commit myself that do all to be fit and active and lost slowly my weight to normal for my height.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar