četrtek, 27. april 2017

Day 111: I am not pretty enough 2

I look in my past 2 blogs and look what is real and what is only in my mind, what think that it must be in that way. And I see that I really write because I write and not because I want to change.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that is important how other people see me. When and as I see myself to think that is important how other people see me, I stop and breath. I realise that I don't see myself who I really am, but I look what other people say to me who I am and what I must to do. And this isn't what I really an, because they don't know who I am. I commit myself to see who I really am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not believe if other people say to me that I'm pretty. When and as I see myself to not believe if other people say to me that I'm pretty, I stop and breath. I realise that this sentence is opposite of sentence before. I can listen people if they say that I'm pretty, but when I realise that I'm really pretty and their sentence I live. I commit myself that I don't run away if people say to me that I'm pretty, but I start live word pretty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare myself with other people. When and as I see myself to compare myself with other people, I stop and breath. I realise that each person live their life and have different experience and I can't compare with them. I must find my own path in my life and live my own life. I commit myself to see who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that I must look other women how they walk, talk, behave, doing and thinking and do like them. When and as I see myself to think that I must look other women how they walk, talk, behave, doing and thinking and do like them, I stop and breath. I realise that I must walk, talk, behave, do and think like myself. I must be myself. I can see how they do all, but in the end I must do the best for all. I can't force on men. I commit myself that I live my life the best that I can and see when people around me don't want talk with me anymore and then I go away or change topic or change my behaviour to them.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar