sreda, 30. avgust 2017

Day 120: I change 3

I think that a lot of people live in bubble or box and see their wold on their way. And this bubble/box is our mind and we scare go out of them. And I made first step for going out of this bubble/box.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to scare think out of the box. When and as I see that I scare think out of the box, I stop and breath. I realise that we scare all what is new and we don't trust on it, so we prefer be in that box and be safe. But there is world out of the box. So, I commit myself that I try think out of the box and don't scare if I see and realise something new.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to scare move myself out of the box. When and as I see myself to scare move myself out of the box, I stop and breath. I realise that last time other people force me that I stop out of the box, out of my bubble. And I survive and be stronger than ever. I see that that things makes me stronger. So, I commit myself that next time when I must out out of the box or bubble I go and enjoy, because I can learn a lot, and I move myself out of the box too.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that I'm not good enough and don't send a job request. When and as I see myself to think that I'm not good enough and don't send a job request, I stop and breath. I realise that I'm not so bad and send request, because I really need a job and money. And all what I need it is go out of the bubble where I think, that I'm not good enough and send mail. Is not so hard, but is big problem, if your mind is much stronger than your wish for change and when is wish enough big or you must do something, then your mind is not so much strong and you can move out of the bubble/box. So, I commit myself that I must see what is my wish and why I don't move, what I think about, what is my scares, and when I see problem in my mind I move myself.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar