petek, 29. december 2017

Day 128: Love 2

And he told me that he can see us in relationship, but when I ask him to meet, he don't have time to do that. So, I became nervous and bad mood and almost cry, because I feel bed, because I think that I'm not enough good for him.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to almost cry because he told me that he see us in relationship, but he don't have time for meet. When and as I see myself to almost cry because him, I stop and breath. I realise that we have different perception in ours life and I'm that person who must wait and be in the moment and support him that he decide what he want in life. So, I commit myself that I don't push on him, but I support him if he want support from me, but if he don't want, I leave him alone.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that I'm not good enough for him, because he don't have time for me. When and as I see myself to think that I'm not good enough for him, I stop and breath. I realise that I can't know if I'm good enough for him or not in any way, but if he don't have time, he don't want be with me in relationship, only be friend with me. So, I commit myself to not tell myself if I'm good enough for other people or not, but I be myself and be the best I can be.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to look for other men and each men is cute for me. When and as I see myself to look for other men and each men is cut for me, I stop and breath. I realise that last time I look for men and a lot of men is cute for me and want be with them. the most is that is holiday time and I feel lonely because I'm alone, but I think that I'm not prepare for go in relationship with any men that I look on. So, I commit myself to when any man is cute for me, I stop, breath and look why is cute for me and how I feel in that moment and if I feel lonely and look for someone I must to know, that I don't need it.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar