sreda, 18. februar 2015

Day 1: Why I forgot what I promise to do

Last year I forgot words, when I talk in my language, I forgot if I promise someone to do, I forgot what I talk with someone, I don't remember names and other things. Last time I forgot today. Someone I promise, that I take some wood into a fire, but I forgot, because I talk in Facebook and later I bake something. Now I want write some sentence, but one person write me on Facebook and I forgot what I want to write. Why is this do to me?
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed think that is forgot what I promise is bad. When and as I see myself thinking that is forgot what I promise is bad, I stop and breathe. I realize that all people can forgot if they thinking for other think, not what they must to do. I commit myself that I write if is important that I must to do.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed thinking other think and do other thing, not that I must to do. When and as I see myself think and do other thing, not that I must to do, I stop and breath. I realize, that I do what is not need to do, and because I forget what I must to do. I commit myself that I think what I must to do too.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed argue with person who ask me to do something, because I don't want to do or I want to do, but I want be more important if I do this. When and as I see myself argue with person who ask me to do something, because I don't want to do or I want to do, but I want be more important if I do this, I stop and breath. I realize, that work must be done. If I don't do, someone else must do, but if I'm at home and I'm not ill I can do this. I commit myself that I think what I must to do and do that.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed forgot words in my language when I talk, and in that moment I became nervous. When and as I see myself forgot words in my language when I talk, and in that moment I became nervous, I stop and breath. I realize that all people can forgot word or they dont remember in that moment. I'm tried to explain the word that I forgot with other word, but I still be nervous in that moment. I commit myself that I must be calm in all moment, because peopel see if I'm nervous and know that is something wrong, but they don't know what.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed forgot what I talk with other person. When and as I see myself forgot what I talk with other person, I stop and breath. I realize that I can do only one thing in time, but I sometimes do more that one and forgot. I listen, write, read, talk, or do something else and nothing I don't remember. I commit myself that I do one thing at time.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar