ponedeljek, 23. februar 2015

Day 3: Fear to speak aloud in English

I was on presentation of Techno Tutor. In this presentation we must do in this program and I must say some letter, but I have problem with this, because I feel not enough good to say this in the group where other people speak English better than me. So I don't want say anything.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed be scared because I must say a letter in English. When and as I see myself be scared because I must say a letter in English, I stop and breath. I realize that I have problem to speak English in gorup where other people talk and understand language better than me. When I tape vlog in English I don't have any problem to talk, because I'm alone and nobody hear me. I commit myself that I learn English, so I talk and write more in this language.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed don't talk in English, because I don't belive myself that I can talk with no problem. When and as I see myself don't talk in English, because I don't belive myself that I can talk with no problem, I stop and breath. I realize that I have problem with myself that I don't want talk, because I affraid what people was say if I do mistake. I commit myself that I talk wiht other people more often,

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed think, what was people say if I say wrong or wrong pronounce some words. When and as I see myself think, what was people say if I say wrong or wrong ponounce some words, I stop and breath. I realize that people around me be once in my place and they don't speak English werry well, so I speak enough good for myself. I commit myself that I don't compare myself with other people.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar