torek, 19. maj 2015

Day 47: Talk with someone

Today I write short notice in my Facebook page about alcohol. I write that isn't good to drink alcohol because you have problems. On of my friend comment that if you eat too much, you have problems too. But that person write in that way that I think they think, that if you eat too much, you have problem, but if you drink alcohol is ok, but in the middle write too, that they agree with me that is be drunk bad.




I fogive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself be angry on that person, because they want told me, that food is bad too, but I don't unterstand them. When and as I see myself be angry on that person, because they want told me, that food is bad too, but I don't understand them, I stop and breath. I realize that I don't read carefully, because I read what I want to read, not what is writen. In real I'm angry on myself that I don't understand this person. This person write what they think, but I want read what I think that this person write. I commit myself that I read what is writen.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself believe that other persons write what I want to read. When and as I see myself believe that other persons write what I want to read, I stop and breath. I realize that this is mission imposible, because all people write what they think about some problem. I commit myself that I go with the flow.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself be bad mood, because I see that this person write in comment in oposite way what I want to say and told other. When and as I see myself be bad mood, because I see that this person write in comment in oposite way what I want to say and told other, I stop and breath. I realize that is normal. All person want told you that you don't know, that what you say is incorrect, want told you, that opposte notice is better than your and something like this. In that moment I must be stable and I must explain what I think and what I want to say calm, with no reaction. I commit myself that next time I be calm and explain what I want to say, and don't answer if someone want say to me that this isn't correct what I told.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar