nedelja, 24. maj 2015

Day 49: University

I went to the Universiti and I study there some years, but I don't finis it, because I don't made some exames. One exame I made 6 times, but each fall and for this is fold of my profesors. Since then I don't go near this buildings, because I fell bad near it.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself fold my profesors that I don't do exame. When and as I see myself fold my profesors that I don't do exame, I stop and breath. I realize that I don't do exame, because I study too little and I don't know what they ask me. Profesors try teach all what we need to made exame and go to the yob. I commit myself that I go in the exame only if I know enough that I do exame.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself be so nervous, that I forgot a words. When and as I see myself be so nervous, that I forgot a words, I stop and breah. I realize that I start forget words at that moment, because I was so nervous. Since then I look myself and realize that I forgot word more often that before last exam in university that I go and fall. I think that moment is important only in my mind. I know that I forgot words before this too, but I forgot that I forget it. I commit myself that if you forget word is not so important, because each person can forgot it, if they in new situation or nervous, so in that moment I stop and breath and try remember this word or describe it, other people that don't know that I forgot word, because they don't know what I must to sey.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself fell bad when I walk near  or see buildings that I study inside. When and as I see myself fell bad when I walk near or see buildings that I study inside, I stop and breath. I realize that is my memories and I conect building with moment that I fell exame. Building is only building, nothing elese. Is concrete, windows, doors, and other stuff that made for. In buildings is not fellings, nothing. All my bad perception is only in my mind. Building isn't fold that I don't do exame, only I am fold. I commit myself that I see the building of my University only building, nothing else.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself finish all with university. When and as I see myself finish all with University, I stop and breath. I realize that I want finish my study, but I know that this isn't posible, so I must finist all conetcion with university and live my new life that I have it. I know this is in my past and there must be. I commit myself that I start cut conetion with university and start breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I fell less, because I don't finish university. When and as I see myself that I fell less, because I don't finish universtity, I stop and breath. I realize, that I'm not the first or the last, who fall it. I know, that I live without it and I learn what I want and I need. I live my life and this is more important than one school. I commit myself that I'm proud on myself, because I know a lot.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar