torek, 23. junij 2015

Day 54: Work

I love to cook, so I decide to teach other to cooking. I have workshops at home. But this is my wish in real I don't have any work, because I don't have any customer. I talk with some people, but in the end nothing came to the end. I have only one workshop with children a two week ago. This is my first and last workshop. I have FB page too, and there are more than 2,400 likes. So where are problems? Mybe because I affraid that I don't know enouh about cooking.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be affraid that I don't know enough for teach adults cooking. When and as I see myself to be affraid that I don't know enough for teach adults cooking, I stop and breath. I realize that some persons don't know to cook. How old is not important. I know enough to teach other cooking. I commit myself that I belive in myself that I know enough to teach other to cook.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself think that I'm not good enough for teach other. When and as I see myself think that I'm not good enough for teach other, I stop and breath. I realize, that some persons know more than me, but other know less than me. But all belive in themself and they was succeed in their work. I commit myself that I belive in myself and I know that I can do this.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself think negative and not be sure in myself. When and as I see myself think negative and not be sure in myself, I stop and breath. I realize if I think that it no go, then no go. In that way I prevent myself to success. So I must change my thinking and all go. I commit myself that I belive in myself and think that I can do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not to try and do some promotion for myself because I don't belive in myself. When and as I see myself not to try and do some promotion for myself because I don't belive in myself, I stop and breath. I realize that if I don't do promotion, I can't do workshops, because people can't know me and they don't know what I have. I commit myself that I start do promotion for myself and my workshops.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself affraid myself and not be myself. When and as I see myself affraid myself and not be myself, I stop and breath. I realize that when I be what I am, and do what I want, that I can move, go up. When I think if is this good or not, I stay in the same place. So I must move myself and be what I am. I commit myself that I be what I am and I don't affraid myself.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar