četrtek, 9. julij 2015

Day 55: Lucky day

A few years ago I realize that I have lucky in that day. All went wrong, but all is good in the end of the day. So I decide that 9th day at month is my lucky day. I belive in that.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belive that one day in the month is my lucky day. When and as I see myself belive that one day in the month is my lucky day, I stop and breath. I realize that all days are lucky the same. I commit myself that each day are the same lucky.

I forgive myself that I have accpeted and allowed myself to decide that some day is more important than other, because I had a few events that happened to me on the same day in different months that I defined/perceived as being lucky and so connected with the number of the day, as if that number has somthing to do with the events.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to justify that 9th day is my lucky day with my memory of an event that I have perceived as lucky, not realizing that that or similar event could have happen on any other day and so it has nothing to do with the number of the day as day numbers is what humans made up.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see/realize that by deciding that only 9th day is my lucky day, I with this actually decided that all other days all not lucky for me and so with this belief actually manifested the experience for myself where I would feel unlucky on all other days.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define some events as lucky because they are reare, but other events which is more often is normal, not lucky at all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that have lucky is posible, but if you do all the best way you can, one day must be all good.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar