nedelja, 9. avgust 2015

Day 59: To bake pastry

This days I bake a lot. In the begining I help my mum bake for wedding and later/this week I bake for us, for birthdays and for some other celebration in our vilage. I prefere cook like bake, but this time I love to bake too.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to love/like cooking more than baking. When and as I see myself love/like cooking more than baking, I stop and breath. I realize that this is for chefs different job, because some chefs only cook and other only bake, but I only love/like do this, so is good if I do both with the same love. I commit myself that I have cooking and baking part of prepare all menu.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to bake this time with some positive energy, because I can bake next to one person with whom I other years have a big arguing about baking, who bake and what to bake and why not, but this year I agree what this person say and I do this, help this person with bake.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be nervous other time and because this my fell I start arguing and yell and all go wrong, but this year I'm so calm and all go right, we can conversation in calm and all is peacefull and easy to work.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar