četrtek, 30. julij 2015

Day 58: Birthday wishes

Happy bithday. Each year the same. And I hate this wihes, because birthday is day like each other day. Nothing important, only one year older we are. We don't do anything for this day, our mothers are, but all regrats have ourself, not our mothers.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, that birthday is so important day, but in real is day like other days and nothing more or less.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry on people who want wish me for birthday, but with the time I realize that this is not important and if someone wish me for my birthday, I say simple thank you and live my life and I'm not angry on anyone, because other people don't know, that I hate this, but in the same time, I wish that all wish me when I have birthday.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to don't know what I realy wish for myself, that they wish me or not and this is only my problem, so the best is, that I know, and allow all of them, who want wish me, that do this and who don't want I know, that is good too.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live each day the same, because each day is equal and if you have birthay or not is the same and I must work or doing other think.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be what I am and don't pretend what I'm not. I'm like attention, but I don't like too much attention. I like peace around me too, but sometimes I want be with croud. And this is me, but I can change this.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, that only important days is that days when you do something important, like start walk, talk, you go to the school, you do something important, you learn some impotant, not only be one year older, but each day is the same important and unigue, because each day you learn something new.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar