sreda, 7. oktober 2015

Day 67: Why me?

I live in farm and I'm oldest one. My parents will go in Friday to trip and I must care for cows in the stable. I asking myself why me, why don't ask my sister who live in the same house too? I don't work there first time and I know, that this is not last time. Mybe I must move in other place and find yob where I work all day there, not at home. I don't know, but I know, that I must will go in Friday on the stable and care for cows.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate to go to the stable. When and as I see myself to hate to go to the stable, I stop and breath. I realize that I hate go to the stable, because I'm lazy and don't want work at home, because noone pay me. But this is not thrue. I can free live here, not need to pay. So I must work home to live here, because I don't learn enough money. I commit myself that I go to the stable and I'm happy that I don't need to pay.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry on people around me, because I must go to the stable and work there. When and as I see myself to be angry on people around me, because I must go to the stable and work there, I stop and breath. I realize that this is good for me, because I know to work a lot of thinks. And the worst for me is if I'm angry on other people because I'm lazy for work. I commit myself that I go to the stable and do what I must to do because myself and animals.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to scare go to the stable, because I have a few accidents with cows before. When and as I see myself to scare go to the stable, because I have a few accidents with cows before, I stop and breath. I realize that if I be carefull and watch what I do, that I don't have any accident anymore. This accidents become, because I'm not carefull and move too fast and scare them. So if I move slowly its all be ok. I commit myself that I go to the stable and breath and think what I do, not what I must to do out of the stable.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar