sobota, 31. oktober 2015

Day 70: Friends

A few days ago I was angry on one person who told me, that I'm his friend. I can't say someone that I know him/her a few days that is my friend. I can't say anyone that is my friend. I have some people can I trust them and in group of people I use word friend, but I have problem how to describe this word, what mean for me.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belive that I don't have any friends. When and as I see myself to belive that I don't have any friends, I stop and breath. I realize that I have a lot of people that I trust them, but I can't say, that is anyone my friend. But this is only what I think and belive. Reality is how I act and what tell them. I commit myself that I know, that I have friends, but I don't tell them friends.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel empty when I think about friends. When and as I see myself feel empty when I think about friends, I stop and breath. I realize that my definition of friends is different than real different, so when I think about word friend and if I have some I fell empty, so I must look in dictionary and look what word friend mean and who is my friend. I commit myself that I use word friend more often because I look in dictionary and I know what mean.

Friend


[frend] 
 



noun
1.
a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard.
2.
a person who gives assistance; patron; supporter:
friends of the Boston Symphony.
3.
a person who is on good terms with another; a person who is not hostile:
Who goes there? Friend or foe?
4.
a member of the same nation, party, etc.
5.
(initial capital lettera member of the Religious Society of Friends; Quaker.
6.
a person associated with another as a contact on a social-networking website:
We've never met, but we're Facebook friends.
verb (used with object)
7.
Rare. to befriend.
8.
to add (a person) to one's list of contacts on a social-networkin gwebsite:
I just friended a couple of guys in my class.
Idioms
9.
make friends with, to enter into friendly relations with; become friend to.

In that way all people who gave me assistence are my friends and people in same nation, party and so one are my friends too. And I have a lots of Facebook friends. Since now I think, that frends are person that I feel somethink to them, but this is only one definition of friend. So all people in the world are my friends and I must talk with them friendly and akt that they are my friends. I have a lot of friends, but I don't use word friend for them. All people in this world are my friends.




Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar