ponedeljek, 7. december 2015

Day 74: I'm incompetent

In this days I go somewhere to learn for work, but today I think that I came back, they call me that I don't need to comeback, because I'm not to good enough for this work. I must to say that I never work this. But anywayI feel that I'm incompetent. Whaever I want to do go wrong and I hate myself. I want to work, because I don't have money that I need. But if I make mistake I don't want money, because it's my mistake and I don't wnant that other people pay me for this. I have less that I can have. But in other way is this only way. I know that I must ask my parents for help. I think that I close my bussines and stop living, because I don't see myself in future.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel that I'm incompetent, because I don't have job and money. When and as I see myself to feel that I'm incompetent, because I don't have yob and money, I stop and breath. I realize that I'm capable for a lot of things, but I'm too lazy for work and talk with other people, and sell them what I do and sell them myself. I commit myself that I know that I can do what I want and money and job is not importat for be capable or incapable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare myself with other people. When and as I see myself to compare myself with other people, I stop and breath. I realize that I'm unique and I can't compare with other people. Someone know less, someone more, someone do from hart, oter, because they need to do. I commit myself that I be unique and see myself like this.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that I don't know what I want to do. When and as I see myself to think that I don't know what I want to do, I stop and breath. I realize that I try to do a lot of things but in all things I'm not enough sucess to start learn money with it. Sometimes I scare to be sucess and I don't want to try and work hard for sucess. I scare be happy and have enough money. I'm scare be myself. I don't want money but I need it. I'm mess. I commit myself that I decide what I want in my life in try to be sucess in my job/work.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that I do too much things to be sucess in my life. When and as I see myself to think that I do too much things to be sucess in my life, I stop and breath. I realize that I can do a lot od things in my life and be sucess, because I do all what I want to do the best. But now I'm only try to do. I'm not the best with what I do, so I must to decide what I want. Only know a lot and be like now, or try more and be better than now. I commit myself to be better me and do all what I want to do with hart and do the best.

I forgive myself that I don't have accepted and allowed myself to see myself how good I am and what I can do. When and as I don't see myself how good I am and what I can do, I stop and breath. I realize that I'm person and I'm the best person in my life, this I am. You are the best person for you, but I'm the best person for myself and I must be happy because I am, because I live, I breath, I can help other people. I commit myself that I see the best in myself.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar