sobota, 19. december 2015

Day 77: Bad mood or depression 3

Last time I wrote:  
I realize that know and think that I know is so different. If you know you know and if you think that you know, you don't know. In this time education is important and if person have a lot of schools think that have job faster, but not here. Here are if you have too much schools you can't find job because it, but if you don't have you don't find, because you don't know enough.




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hope that I do exam if I learn enough or not. When and as I see myself hope that I do exam if I learn enough or not, I stop and breath. I realize that only when I sit down and start learning and learn myself bring results. Hope is the most used word when you can't do or don't want to do something. But hope don't do anything if you don't do physically with you body. Learn is physically work too. I commit myself that if I must to do something I don't hope, I do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that I find job faster if I have university than if I have only secondary school. When and as I see myself to think that I find job faster if I have university than if I have only secondary school, I stop and breath. I realize that I find yob in both case if I look for job. If I be at home and sleep, none bring me job. In this time it's tough find a yob, but yobs are. If I want to find it, I find it. I commit myself that I look for job no only talk that I don't have job.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that job came to me. When and as I see myself think that job came to me, I stop and breath. I realize that if I don't step first step and start walk and look for yob, none came to me and take me a yob. I commit myself that I move myself and look for job.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that if you have job, you have money. When and as I see myself to think that if you have job, you have money, I stop and breath. I realize that now you have job, but you don't have money, or you don't have job and you have money. You must know what to do, that you have enough for survive. But now I don't have enough for live and survive and I'm glad that I live in my parents house. I commit myself that I know that you must work a lot for money of be unfair.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar