petek, 24. julij 2015

Day 57: Lies, lies, lies

I'm Ok, I fell good, i'm change myself, I live,.. I lie myself. Some days I fell Ok, but other days I fell bad for almoust no reason. Mybe are hormons, mybe is my mind, mybe I want to be bad mood. I lie myself when I post blog on forum and look when take some comment. Or when I post my blogs on facebook page or groups. I look when someone touch button LIKE, because it mean to me so much. But I lie myself that  I do this for myself. So why I want to other see what I write and tell me if I write correct or wrong? This is not metter in real. More important is that I write, but I don't write enough. I don't tell enough SF, I don't breath enough. I so lazy and I lie myself.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see what I do wrong but not change my attitude.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to know what I can change, but I do the same again and again.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to expect some reaction from other people, because I don't belive in myself and I need confirmation from other people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belive, that if some people like my blog that they read it, but I know, that most people like because raiting, so like all blogs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belive when I told myself that I lie myself when I do something that I don't need to do, or be better if I don't do this.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to know, that if I told myself that I lie, that is not good for me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see what problem I have, but nothing to do that I change in better way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be lazy and don't want to do anything, because I think that one day be better.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar