petek, 23. oktober 2015

Day 69: Cooking in public

I feel sick. I'm so nevous because I cooking in public in one competition. In this competition I must prepare some dish with some must use ingredients and some other that be there. I know what I will cooking, but I don't know if I have enough time, because I prepare the same dish at home and I finish in last second, but I don't doo all I want to do tomorrow. I have only 20 minutes to made dish. I cook in public and I cook on time, but not bouth in the same time, this is first time for me, and I hope I'm good and stable enough that I make what I think and I don't forgot any ingredient.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be nervous, because I cooking in public on time first time. When and as I see myself to be nervous, because I cooking in public o time first time, I stop and breath. I realize that this is big test for me and how I doing under pressure. Each time when is something new for me, I'm nervous, but this time I'm really nevous. I commit myself that I calm myself with beathing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, that if I don't win is no metter if I'm the last. When and as I see myself to think, that if I don't win is no metter if I'm the last, I stop and breath. I realize that my chose that I cook in public is big decision and I winner because I decision go in this competition. This is for me big oportunity, because there will be some people who have cooking magazine and this was big step for me, that this people see me. I do the best I can and be happy in each place. I commit myself that I'm calm, stable and do what I can do in that moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be nervous all week, because I don't know what to prepare, when I cook and other think. When and as I see myself to be nervous all week, because I don't know what to prepare, when I cook and other think, I stop and breath. I realize that I have enough time to decide what to prepare and I ask when I cook, because I don't know where to look. I ask for a lot of think and they told me. Now I must only look where I cook and go there and prepare how I know. This is so simple and I know all. Because I'm nervous, I don't sleep enough and I'm tired at day. I commit myself that I go to the bed soon and try to sleep fast, like I go in bed, and breath and don't think.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar