nedelja, 22. januar 2017

Day 105: Food 1

Last days I have problem with my food. Some days I eat too much and too fattening food, other day I can't eat at all. I have problem with my stomach too, because I'm so nervous last days.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be nervous and because it I don't eat right. When and as I see myself to be nervous and because it I don't eat right, I stop and breath. I realize that if I'm nervous I have problem with my stomach. So being nervous and stomach problem is in relation. When I have problem with stomach I must look why I'm nervous, if I see that or not. I commit myself to when I see that I have problem with my stomach I look if I'm nervous and realize what make me nervous.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to eat too much when I calm myself. When and as I see myself to eat too much when I cal myself, I stop and breath. I realize that I can't eat, because my stomach is smaller and I think that I will throw up when I was nervous and when I calm myself I become hungry and later, after a few hours I can eat a lot. And if I'm nervous all day I can be all day without food. I commit myself that I try to eat when I'm nervous too.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to eat too much and too fattening food. When and as I see myself to eat too much and too fattening food, I stop and breath. I realize that when I see what kind of food I want to eat, and I see that food is not good for me, I try to change food, cook something else, eat less than I want to. I commit myself that I look what kind of food I eat and eat more healthy food.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar