petek, 31. marec 2017

Day 110: I am not pretty enough 1

I'm single, because I'm not like other women. They are pretty, intelligent, attractive and they know to talk with men.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that I'm not intelligent enough. When and as I see myself to think that I'm not intelligent enough, I stop and breath. I realise that women not need be intelligent to have a men, but I need be myself who really am. I commit myself to know, that I'm so intelligent, more that a lot of other people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that I'm not attractive enough. When ans as I see myself to think that I'm not attractive enough, I stop and breath. I realise that being attractive is not have big boobs, small ass and have make-up, but that real smile, be proud on myself, love myself and feel good in each moment. I commit myself that I look women and see how look like and how do attractive women for me and look if I have this atribute.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that I don't know how to talk with men. When and as I see myself to think that I don't know how to talk with men, I stop and breath. I realise that I speak with men like I want him or I hate him. I don't use middle way like when I talk with women and talk with them like friends. So I must talk with men like with friends and time brings me what we became. I commit myself to not look like women who need men.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that I'm not pretty enough. When and as I see that I'm not pretty enough, I stop and breath. I realise that I see other women more pretty than I am, but this is only in my mind. Last time men says to me that I'm pretty, I look beautiful, but I don't believe them. This is because I don't believe myself. I commit myself that I know that I'm enough petty to have partner.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that pretty women don't have double chin that I have it. When and as I see myself to think that pretty women don't have double chin that I have it, I stop and breath. I realise that I have double chin because I'm overweight, but other women can don't have in same weight, or have with lees weight. Each person is different and in this difference are all beauty. I commit myself that I accept how I look like and see in my double chin something positive.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar