ponedeljek, 6. april 2015

Day 36: Problem with heartbeat

A few days ago I finish with DIP Lite and ask for sponsorship for DIP Pro. Each time when I see massage from someone from Desteni my heart start beating so fast that I feel and heard it. The same is, when I think about Desteni or DIP.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself react when I see new message from Desteni. When and as I see myself react when I see nev message from Desteni, I stop and breath. I realize that I react, because I want positive answer for my sponsorship, but now I know that I have it, but I still react. I commit myself that I don't react on any message.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself react on words DIP, Desteni and blog. When and as I see myself react on words DIP, Desteni and blog, I stop and breath. I realize that I have problem with words DIP and Desteni because sponsorship, and with blog, because I start writing about this two words. I commit myself that I have all words as other.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself be nervous, because I don't know if I get sponsorship, how big will be and who will be my buddy. When and as I see myself be nervous, because I don't know if I get sponsorship, how big will be and who will be my buddy, I stop and breath. I realize that I am nervous for nothing, because all finish ok, and they ask me for all, only for my buddy, but it's ok for me. I commit myself that I don't be nervous for something like this.


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar