sreda, 8. april 2015

Day 38: I miss my grandma

It was one year since she die, but I miss her. I don't remember on her often, but today someone say me that someone that they know die and I remember what I fell a year ago and how I miss her now. Eight years, almoust each day I feed her and I put her in wheelchair.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself be sad, because someone die. When and as I see myself be sad, because someone die, I stop and breath. I realize that a lot of people die each day, but I'm sad, because die someone that I know their relative. I commit myself that I don't grieve for people that I don't know.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself missing my grandma. When and as I see myself missing my grandma, I stop and breath. I realize that she is dead, but I'm alive and I must live. I commit myself that I live, not grieve.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself missing when and what I work for her and be with her. When and as I see myself missing when and what I work for her and be with her, I stop and breath. I realize that I miss what I do for her, not her. I commit myself that I forgot what I do and start living.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself thinking on her. When and as I see myself thinking on her, I stop and breath. I realize that I do what I must to do and when I am with her I fell good, so because I'm not with her, I miss that days. I commit myself that don't think on her and live my life.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar