sreda, 1. april 2015

Day 31: Talk too much

When I start to talk I can't stop and I want to told all that I remember in that moment. So. I must stop, told only what I need to told and shut up, because mybe is someone near who want to talk or I disrupt other because they do something else or need peace.



I forgive myself that I have accpeted and allowed myself want to talk too much. When and as I see myself want to talk too much, I stop and breath. I realize that I must talk only if other people ask me or if I want ask other, not talk all the time. I commit myself that I talk less.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself think that other people want hearing me when I talk too much. When and as I see myself think that other people want hearing me when I talk too much, I stop and breath, I realize that ifI have presentation I can talk, but in private talk I must listen other people too and quiet is ok too. I commit myself that I look if other people want listen me and if they don't I shut up.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar