petek, 10. april 2015

Day 40: Beauty/average

Today I look some video. There two doors. Above one is word beauty, above other is word average. In first all go through door with word average, but in the end all go througt door with word beautifull. This doors is for women and told us, that all women is beautifull. I go throught door with word average, because I'm average. All my beauty is in my average. Beauty is only word, nothing else.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself thinking that women decite wrong, because they choose door where is word beautifull. When and as I see myself thinking that women decide wrong, because they choose door where is word beautifull, I stop and breath. I realize that this is their choose, not mine, and they have chace to decide and choose door that they want. I commit myself that I thinking about myself and my choose.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself think that word beautifull is not correct word and I can't use it. When and as I see myself think that word beautifull is not correct word and I can't use it, I stop and breath. I realize that beautifull is word and only word and I can use it, but if I say that someting is beautifull I must know, that is somewhere something that I say, this is ugly, because words ugly is oposite of word beautifull, so is better than if I don't use this words. I commit myself that I use words and don't use words with fellings.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar