sreda, 29. april 2015

Day 45: I need to eat and drink

Last days I eat too much. Never eat so much like now. All day I'm hungry. Ok. I eat first time at 2 p.m., but at 10, 11p.m. I'm so hungry. I know that I only think that I'm hungry and that I must to eat. A few minutes ago I look around my room if I have some sweets. I don't found it, so I drink water. Sometimes I drink a lot, but other day I don't drink at all. But in bouth case I feel that I'm thirsty. This problem with thirst I have a few years and I went then to the doctor, who told me that I'm ok.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself think that I'm really hungry. When and as I see myself think that I'm really hungry, I stop and breath. I realize that sometimes we thirsty, but we think that we must to eat. So is better if I think that I'm hungry at first drink and in that way see if I'm really hungry or not. I commit myself that I drink before eat if I don't know if I'm hungry.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself need to eat sweets and other junk food. When and as I see myself need to eat sweets and other younk food, I stop and breath. I realize that I must eat more fruits and vegetables, but I don't like it. I commit myself that I eat more fruits and vegetables.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I don't like fruits and vegetables. When and as I see myself that I don't like fruits and vegetables, I stop and breath. I realize that this is only in my mind, because some fruits and vegetables don't try to eat, but I still I say that I don't eat that food. I commit myself that try to eat and then say if is good or not good food.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself think that I drink too much or not enough water. When and as I see myself think that I drink too much or not enough water, I stop and breath. I realize that I listen more other people who say how much I must drink, not my body. I fell that I have dry mouth all the time, if I drink or not. I know that is some problem, but I don't know what. I know, that I don't have diabetes, but I don't see the reason why I have this problem. I commit myself that I start listen my body.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar