nedelja, 12. april 2015

Day 41: My moments

Yesterday I went to the drink with my friend for one or two hour and came home today at 3AM. I want to meet only my friend, but I stay longer that I think stay at the first. I don't like loud music, but this time it's be ok, but I have fingers on my ears. In the real I hear more than if I dont have fingers on my ears.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself fell bad, because I stay there longer than I think in the start. When and as I see myself fell bad, because I stay there longer than I think in the start, I stop and breath. I realize that I think that my parents have first and last word, because I live in their house. Because my parents I fell bad, because I stay longer, but in the same time I enjoj in that moments, when I be somewhere I want to be and all is be cool, peace,... In the same time I want go home and stay there, but in the end I stay, buy band CD and in the some way help them. I commit myself that it no need think stay or go home, I must think what is better for all and I chose this time correctly.

I forgive myself that I have acceptedand allowed myself thinking about music if is too loud or not, and if I look like stupud with fingers in my ears or not. When and as I see myself thinking about music if is too loud or not, and if I look like stupid with finges in my ears or not, I stop and breath. I realize that noone look me, because all look band and listen them, and I am don't look like stupid, because I listen more, because I listen middle tones, so I hear and understand more in that way. And yes, music it was too loud for me, because I go in that kind of concert once of year, if my friends take me with him, and I don't like this kind of music, but this band is cool for me. I commit myself that I do what I think that is the best for me and other around me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself thinking, that I am tone-deaf . Whwn and as I see myself thinking, that I am tone-deaf, I stop and breath. I realize that is more than one way to have an ear for music. You can sing a music (note), and listen each music (note), or you can only sing with someone else. All this is way to have an ear for music. So I have an ear for music. I commit myself that I think that I have an ear for music and dont think that I don't have.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar