sreda, 15. april 2015

Day 42: Bad news

Yesterday we moved our geese, because demolish build next fence where they are. Today morning mum found one goose is death, but other is missing. We think that some animal kill them. I miss them, because they was so funny and I love to look at them.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself miss this two geese. When and as I see myself miss this two geese, I stop and breath. I realize that I see them each day, or hear it. Sometimes I take them to the wather wher they swim and I look them. I coomit myself that I do something else and don't think about them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself miss geese, because they are so funny, but I don't. When and as I see myself miss geese, because they are so funny, but I don't, I stop and breath. I realize that I'm not funny, is only in my mind. They are funny, because swim in funny way, and do funny things, but all this is funny for me, and mybe for other people not. I commit myself that I'm real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself be jealous on them, because they are pair and be together all the time. When and as I see myself be jealous on them, because they are pair and be together all the time, I stop and breath. I realize that this is different betwen animals and people. Animals don't need love, like people. They need other animal for reproduce and nothing else. Peopel need love for be together with someone and live together. I commit myself that I don't compare with animal, not jet.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar