sobota, 4. april 2015

Day 34: Last moment

Almost each day I write blog last moment, because I decide that I write it to midnight. About half hour before midnight I don't know what to write, and then I write last moment something that look like ok, but isn't, because I don't take enough time for writing.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself start with writing last moment and thinking what to write. When and as I see myself start writing last moment and thinking what to write, I stop and breath. I realize that I have time all evening, so I can decide what to write. Some days I know about what I was writing, but other day I don't have any idea. I commit myself if I don't know what to write, I breath, or writing about no idea.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself start with writing last moment because before I chat or doing something other. When and as I see myself  start writing last moment because before I chat or doing something other, I stop and breath. I realize that I chat too much and I think that chat is more important for me than writing. I know that other people told me a lot of new things, but writing is work on myself. I commit myself that I write before chat or doing other thing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself doing something else when I want finish last moment with writing and I don't know what to write. When and as I see myself doing something else when I want finish last moment with writing and I don't knoe what to write, I stop and breath. I realize that other thing is more interesting that writing in other language, so I doing something more interesting like look videos and photos or chat. I commit myself when I writing I doing only this and when I finish I have time for other things.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar