ponedeljek, 6. april 2015

Day 35: Do fast

When I late, I start to do fast and in that moment I do a lot of mistakes, because I tried do faster than I do when I don't late, or do slowly. The biggest poblem is, when I do in my computer. Computer work fast, but in the time, when you want do fast, is so slow, that you click what you don't need.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself be nervous when I want work faster than other time. When and as I see myself be nervous when I want work faster than other time, I stop and breath. I realize that I can work fast than other time, or faster if I'm not nervous, because I want do faster. I commit myself that I calm myself and then try to do something fast.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself do slow or other thing and if I want finish on the time, I start do faster. When and as I see myself do slow or other thing and if I want finish on the time, I start do faster, I stop and breath. I realize that if I do this faster from begining and I don't talk with other, I can start on the time. I commit myself that I do what I must to do fast and latter chat,

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself do slow, because I can't do fast. When and asI see myself do slow, because I can't do fast, I stop and breath. I realize that I can't work fast, but sometimes I do good. I know that in this word I must doing fast, but I can't and I don't know yet where is problem. I tried to do fast, but other people see me that I do slow. We have different perception of time. I commit myself that I work fast as I can.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself see myself doing fast, but in the same moment other people see me that I doing slow and if I doing slow I doing with the same speed if I doing fast. When and as I see myself doing fast, but the same moment other people see me that I doing slow and if I doing slow I doing with the same speed if I doing fast, I stop and breath. I realize that I have different perception of time and speed than other and I have difficulties with working where I must work fast. I commit myself that I use a cloock and look how fast I am in real.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar