ponedeljek, 27. april 2015

Day 44: Constantly work

I realize that when I write my blogs more constanty, that I have less problems with myself and have more energy to write and work. Last days I write less and I'm so tired and don't want write. And for my lazyness blame sun and beautifull weather. But in real I am guilty, because I listen my mind.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself be tired and lazy and blame for that sun and beautifull weather. When and as I see myself be tired and lazy and blame for that sun and beautifull weater, I stop and breath. I realize that I more often go out and work more outside, so when I came inside I'm tired and only look on web and listen and read what interesting me. But for write I'm too tired, so I skip that and prefere chat with other. I commit myself that I write more often blogs, because this help me so much.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed mysef blame sun and beautifull weather for my lazyness. When and as I see myself blame sun and beautifull weather for my lazyness, I stop and breath. I realize that this is in my mind and in real my mind told me, that I must blame things outside me, not myself. I commit myself that I blame myself or better, I tried do different things that I want to do at the first.

I fogive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself too much think and don't see what is in the real. When and as I see myself too much think and don't see what is in the real, I stop and breath. I realize that I think too much and I know a lot of informations, but I don't know how to use it, or explain this other people. So in the end is the best, when I do for myself and when other ask me what I do that I'm change myself and in that moment I explain them, not in each moment with all what I listen frome other people, but I don'tknow if work. I commit myself that I think less and do more.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar