četrtek, 18. junij 2015

Day 52: Hormones over me

Once a month I have big problems with myself. In that time I was nervous and each word made fight with other. For all what I do, I blame my hormones. Hormones are guilty for my blotchs at my 29 years.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame my hormones for my behaviour. When and as I see myself to blame my hormones for my behaviour, I stop and breath. I realize that I'm old enough that I can know that hormones can't affect on me if I don't want this. So always when is time to have hormone problems, then I be alone, write and breath. I commit myself that I watch myself and prevent my reactions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, that I can have bad behave when I have period and PMS, because in that moment are a lot of hormones in my body. When and as I see myself to think, that I can have bad behave when I have period and PMS, because in that moment are a lot of hormones in my body, I stop and breath. I realize that homones are all the time in my body, so this can't be excuse for my behavour. So I must be responsibility and know, that what I do are because I do, not hormones. I commit myself that when is that time I look myself and see how I behave and stop myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have bad behaviour. When and as I see myself to have bad behaviour, I stop and breath. I realize that I'm old enough, that I know, how to behave and that I can't be subborn, can't scream on other and other think. I commit myself that I behave same in time when I have hormone issue or not.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar