sreda, 9. september 2015

Day 64: Love and hate

A few months ago I like person A, but when I see what cond of person is, I want broke all. I belive him, but he doing and ask me what they want, because he know, that I belive him and help him and work for him. Too late I realize that he is not person what I see that he is. Last time I arguing with him and anoying all around us. I have reaction on him, so I canceled friendship on facebook and I wait that I look my reaction and later ask for friendship again. He say that one girl is better than me and this say to me, that we can't be together, only mybe friends. It was ok for two weeks, but now we arguing again and this isn't good for group.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to like person, because he want talk to me and spend some time with me. When and as I see myself to like person, because he want talk with me and spend some time with me, I stop and breath. I realize that I like him but I don't know him at all. He was only cute for me and he want help me and this is all. I commit myself that I known people the first and then if is good for both, we go in relationship.

I forgive myslef that I have accepted and allowed myself to be jealous on him when I see him with women. When and as I see myself to be jealous on him when I see him with women, I stop and breath. I realize that he have men and women for friends and talk with them and was together and so on. So we never be in relationship, so I no need be jealous on him. I want only that he was with me in the begining, but I to late realize that this isn't posible. I commit myslef that I'm not jealous if someone that I like him talk with other, if someone want be with me, do in this way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be in scare when he say that he came to me. When and as I see myself to be in scare when he say that he came to me, I stop and breathe. I realize that he want came to me and know where I live and nothing else. This isn't want to do, because he like me or something else, this is only my perception. I commit myself that I don't think why someone do something, because I'm not center of the word.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react when he provocate me. When and as I see myself to react when he povocate me, I stop and breath. I realize that I only think that he provocate me, in real he only ansver on my question or want comunicate with me. There are no provocating. I commit myself that I don't react in any words and when I think that someone want to provocate me, I only stop and breath.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar