ponedeljek, 21. september 2015

Day 65: Refugees

I live in Slovenia. In last time we are often in news. We are in the refugees wat to better life in north European counrtyes. Our country are so poor, that say refugees, that noone want to stay here, but in the same time a lot of people who live in Slovenia don't want, that they stay here, because a lot of people don't have enough money for live. People belive, that this people aren't poor, and came in Europe because some pay them and latter their faith expand aroud Europe. I don't know what is thrue and what isn't, but I know that I'm guilti for this too, because I don't stop the wars.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fell guilty for so much people are refugees. When and as I see myself that I fell guilty for so much people are refugges, I stop and beath. I realize that in this moment I can't stop the war, but in the same time I know, that I can stop if I don't aprove our politics. I commit myself that I think before I decide what I do and what I don't do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to scare of refugees. When and as I see myself to scare of refugees, I stop and breath. I realize that they don't came to me and kill or rape me or something like this. I look for exuse to go in the centre where help them and I help them too. I commit myself that stop looking for exuse and go and help them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to look for exuses to not to help refugees. When and as I see myself that I look for exuses to not to help refugees, I stop and breath. I realize that refugees are people too and they need help. One of my exuse is that I don't have enough money for help them, but they don't have any money, so this is not exuse anymore. I commit myself that I look my exuse if are real or not, and see if I can go without expose hazard.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belive almoust all news in media. When and as I see myself to belive almoust all news in media, I stop and breath. I realize that news in media are not real. Rich people buy media and they say like what they must to say, not what is in real. In social media are other cine of news, but the real is in the middle. I commit myself that I belive what I see in my eyes or from people I trust and not from media.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar