sreda, 30. maj 2018

Day 137: Fear of death

It was time when I want to die, but I scare kill myself. It's hurt. And this it's hurt is point that in real I scare to die. When I think to the die, I see my body lie on the table, naked and doctors made autopsy on them. In this moment I think that I'm not beautiful, and what they say about me and my body. And yes in other way I know that they see all kind of bodies in their life and some of them are old and not so good looking that I want to be mine body. So, when I think about autopsy I think about how fat I am, how not good looking and then I don't want to die. There is some tension in my body.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have tension in my body when I think about death and autopsy. When and as I see myself to have tension in my body when I think about death and autopsy, I stop and breath. I realise that in the end each person die and me too. So, is better, that I accepted myself and my body, than I scare to die. No, I don't die in this moment, I want to live and work and being, but scare of die is not only scare of die, but much more. So, I commit myself that when I have tension in my body when I think about death and autopsy, I stop, breath and think that my body is mine and if I support my body I start like it and in the end I like my body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not like my body. When and as I see myself to not like my body, I stop and breath. I realise, that this is my body, this is part of me and I must be proud on and on each part of it. When I like myself and my body, I can be myself at all. I must support myself and my body with exercise, food and right minds. Because my minds affected on my body. So, I commit myself that I sto and breath when I think about how I don't like my body and in that moment start support it with exercise, rest, food or something supportive.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare death with autopsy and being naked. When and as I see myself to compare death with autopsy and being naked, I stop and breath. I realise, that I can be naked in public, take naked photos, but being naked and death is not for me. Being death is the end, but if I take picture and send someone, that person can told me that how beautiful I am, because men don't tell me how ugly I am. So I need compliments from other people that I have beautiful body, because I don't see that. So, I commit myself to stop seeing together death and autopsy and realise, that my body is beautiful without compliments of other people.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar