ponedeljek, 30. april 2018

Day 136: I'm not good in this sport 1

I'm better than you, you're better than me. Compare with other people made the most reactions in us. When I don't compare with other, and they told me, that I'm good for how long I practice, I feel good, but when I forgot in their words and begin with compare, I become bad mood and I don't listen anyone what they want to tell me.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I'm angry on the people who told me that I'm good, but in the end I seen, that I'm in the end of list of all competitors. When and as I see myself to be angry on the people who told me that I'm good, but in the end I seen, that I'm in the end of list of all competitors. I realise that they told me, that I'm good in relation how long I practice and how much I know about this sport. All people who are better than me practice a few years, but I practice only a few months and this is big difference. I commit myself that I'm not angry on the people who give me a support in the way how good I am in my own situations without compare with other people only see how good or bad I am in this situation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel bad in the end of competition, but all the time I feel good and enjoy in the competition and with people in my group. When and as I see myself to feel bad in the end of competition, but all the time I feel good and enjoy in the competition and with people in my group, I stop and breath. I realise that I enjoy when I don't see the results and after the end of competition I sit down and see, that I'm tired and my results are not good enough for any prize. But I must seen, that the best prize is that my coach was proud on me and other coach see potencial on me. So I must work as much I can and next time results will be better. I commit myself that results can't made me bad mood, because is this only because I think that I'm better that I am in real.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar