četrtek, 30. avgust 2018

Day 141: Numbers

I step in the scale in that day again and number stop in I don't know what number. But I remember what I say myself "Klavdija, stop thinking about numbers and start eating". I think, that I don't eat enough, but I was not hungry and I don't starve my body because I want lost some more weigh. I eat once or twice on day and in real not hungry, but the same time I'm to tired for prepare some food, so walk on our garden is something that bring some more food in my body.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think too much how much weigh I lost in last years. When and as I think too much how much weigh I lost in last years, I stop and breath. I realise, that there are no numbers, but how I feel and what problems I have. There is more important, that I can walk without hurting knees because I have too much weigh, than have less and less in the scale. There are new muscles in my body that I don't have before and people say that muscles have more weigh than fat. So be in the moment and listen body what it want and I will be fine and don't starve and lost some more weigh. So, I commit myself that I don't think too much about my weigh and numbers, but live my life and feel good in my body in each moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to scare that I starve my body. When and as I see myself to think that I starve my body, I stop and breath. I realise that if I'm not hungry there are no reason to scare abut it. But there is no important how much I eat, but what I eat, so each day one chocolate is worse than one fruit or vegetable. So, I commit myself to not think how much I eat, but what I eat and that food must be enough supporting for my body. 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar